<< Back to All Jobs
UI Front End Developer
Job Post Date
100,000 - 120,000
- Overall experience of 4-10 years of relevant IT experience as UI developer who designed and developed dynamic and responsive web applications for enterprises
- Should have Bachelors/master's degree in engineering discipline with computer science
- In depth knowledge of Design patterns, OOP concepts, engineering principles
- Hands on experience in integrating with REST API's and third party systems
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code, automation, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
- Hands on experience in application development knowledge on Could platform (Azure or AWS services) and deployment for production
- Experience with Jira, GitHub/SVN/ BitBucket
- Experience with unit testing and tools - Karma/Jest/Mocha/Jasmine/JUnit
- Hands on experience in DevOps automation using CI/CD tooling
Good to have skills
- Experience with Java development.
- Experience with Python development.
- Experience with communicating technical decisions and their rationales to our clients and development teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate within an Agile team and participate in all aspects of that team's work.
- Work within established guidelines such as coding standards, workflow, or tool standards.
- Experience in agile methodology and clear understanding on SDLC phases
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure UI design compliance with UXD specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement in usability and responsive applications
- Good communication skills
- Co-ordinate with various stake holders Product Owners, Backend developers, Cloud engineers, Testers etc.