Job Title: Superintendent
Salary: $165,000 / year
Hours: 7am-4pm, M-F (This position is fully on-site).
(Additional hours and weekend days may be needed based on the business needs of the company and/or project).
Location: San Jose, CA
To be considered for this position, you will...
- Possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Be an excellent communicator – both verbally and in written correspondence.
- Have accountability and take pride and ownership of your work.
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand English.
- 5+ years' experience as a Construction Superintendent is required.
- The ability to read and understand plans, specifications and scopes of work is required.
- Multifamily, senior housing or hotel experience is required.
- Experience with Procore preferred.
- Experience with MS Office, including Outlook and Excel, is preferred.
- Experience with MS Project or similar scheduling software is preferred.
What You'll Do
(Included but not limited to)
As a Construction Superintendent, each day will be a little different and bring learning opportunities. On a daily basis, you can expect to…
- Work on project from start to closeout.
- Assist in creating and maintaining schedules for the project.
- Subcontractor and material scheduling.
- Keep updated records of progress through daily field status reports.
- Foster positive relationships with team members, subcontractors, owners and city officials.
- Prioritize tasks and identify problems or potential problems as they relate to the organization of the job.
- Coordination with Project Manager and support team to complete all aspects of the project.
- Perform quality control reviews of materials received on the project as well as work performed.
- Inspect all work completed, taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Work with safety team to create and maintain a safe working environment for all.
- Assist in any additional duties as requested.
What You'll Enjoy
Employees can take advantage of a multitude of benefits including…
- An industry leading base salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your family members
- Financial protection through short-term/long-term disability, life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- HSA, FSA and DSA plans
- 401K plan through MassMutual in which the company matches a generous percentage of what you put in
- Paid vacation starting at 3 weeks
- Paid Sick/Safe Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays plus 2 Paid Personal days
- Ongoing training and employee development