<< Back to All Jobs
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Post Date
Los Angeles, CA
$70k - $89k DOE
Requirements of the Executive Assistant to the CEO:
- At least 5 years of executive assistant experience.
- Experience managing multiple calendars.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong command of the logistics of office workflow.
- Strong emotional intelligence and calming demeanor.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft 365.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required, advanced degree is a huge plus.
- Experience booking travel and hospitality reservations via concierge services.
- Must type at least 40 words per minute
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant to the CEO:
- Extensive calendar management and meeting coordination, both professional and personal
- Coordinate travel arrangements and maintain very detailed itineraries
- Assist in development of meeting materials and presentations
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports and invoice
- Draft letters and documents, collect and analyze information
- Personal errands as needed
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Email maintenance, responding as needed
- Maintain CEO’s appointments
- Planning and scheduling meetings with specific agendas
- Scheduled conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Interact with clients in a professional manner
- Respond to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinate and schedule, meetings, and appointments with specific agendas.
- Record and distribute minutes and other records for meetings.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- All other tasks and projects as needed