What we’re looking for:
*Five years of experience managing an IT department.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required; master's degree or MBA preferred.
- At least five years of experience managing an IT department.
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management.
- Excellent understanding of cloud-based applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company's goals.
Skills that will help you in the role:
*Extensive experience working with including RingCentral and VoIP technology.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to develop and meet deadlines.
- Leadership experience with cross-functional teams and stakeholders. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience working in Salesforce.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and management skills.
- At least 5 years of experience as Director of IT department
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Experience working with VoIP technology, including RingCentral
- Experience managing Call Center environment
- Leadership experience with cross-functional teams
What will you be doing?
*Lead a team of IT professionals and delegate projects as directed by stakeholders.
- Working with operations, and support to analyze new requirements, explaining new features and investigate reported issues.
- Working with colleagues in the global team and other stakeholders to collect requirements, solving and diagnosing issues.
- Develop and implement business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations.
- Analyze IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Facilitate IT security audits or investigations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Oversee security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office
- Communicating thoughts, designs, and implementations in both written and verbal form to both highly technical and less technical colleagues.
- Being ultimately responsible that changes delivered meet expectations.